Monday, March 19

Birthdays...

Today is a big day in these parts.  My little brother turns TWENTY ONE!  He is officially legal.   

This little guy...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


is now this not so little guy...

Photobucket
At the Ft. Myers Ronald McDonald house over the holidays

I feel like we've been counting down to 21 for years now and I can't believe it's finally here.  Unfortunately he's back on the east coast so I can't be there to buy him drinks tonight and Gatorade and greasy food in the morning.  But I can't wait to celebrate together sometime soon and sit at a bar while buying him some legitimate, legal drinks. 

We'll get back to the food posts later this week, but for now I want to raise an imaginary glass in honor of my kick ass little brother!  Ok, or maybe a real glass... after yoga tonight.  Come on, it's a Monday, pretend like a beer or a glass of wine wouldn't make it better ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment