Saturday, March 19

What's cookin' good lookin'?

Pardon the pun, but the idea of starting a food blog has been marinating in my head for a little while now.  I love eating.  A lot.  I love cooking for my family, trying new restaurants and hanging out with friends over a good meal.  

When someone asks for a recipe my face lights up and I get a twinkle in my eye (some, i.e.: an FBI profiler, would probably call that look "crazed") and I start overeagerly describing every detail of my experience making the dish.  To say I overdo it is being kind.  I just reeeeally like food.

A blog seems like a somewhat natural outlet for all that food crazy.  2011 for me is all about trying new things.  So let's give it a shot, shall we?  Good food and cooking is rooted in sharing.  I'll be doing a lot of sharing so help me complete the circle and share back. 

xoxo,
The Eater

No comments:

Post a Comment